“Walk like you have three men walking behind you”-Oscar De Lan Renta.
Planning to wear a backless this Valentines Day? If so, then we will help you to nail the look giving you easy pointers.
Remember, you should be comfortable wearing a dress, so be sure to check the comfort level. Buying the correct undergarments is very important, so buy a bra that will give maximum support and will also flaunt your back properly. Another important thing is that, your back should look admirable and appreciable. You will have to give some effort to achieve all these requirements. Given under are a few tips that will help to get the best look after wearing a backless dress.
- Comfort Level
If you are going for a backless dress for the first time, then do not go too daring. Keep the length of the dress decent, so as to feel comfortable and not too many thing going around. Be confident that you are going to carry off a backless with ease and elegance. If you are too conscious about the dress then it will take away all the charm of your appearance. Choose the material of the dress properly. The cloth should be soft and smooth on your skin. The design of the dress should suit your built.
All in all, you should be able to carry yourself properly without any conscious efforts.
- Bra for the Back less
If you are wearing a backless dress then you must be assured that your bra does not peek out from beneath the dress, and for this you need the perfect bra. There are many types of bra available. It is ver crucial to choose a bra that fits right in dresses like these.
Some of the options are as below:
- Skin Care
Backless dress means flaunting your skin, so your skin should look healthy and attractive. If its for a really special occasion and you have time to plan and dazzle your back then here are a few options to prepare your flawless back :
- First thing to do is to exfoliate your skin. Waxing your back is highly recommended. Waxing a few days earlier should be preferred, because sometimes waxing may give skin rashes
- While bathing, use a loofah to rub your back properly and clear it of all dead skin cells. This will give the required radiance to the skin
- Using an acne scrubber will clear any acne spots or pimples. This is more important for acne prone skin
- Moisturise your skin properly. Use a lotion to make your skin look soft and smooth
- Applying scrubs also is a good way to get a glowing back
- You can use a concealer on your back as a quick fix
If you follow these simple steps, then we guarantee that your skin will look extremely appealing and attractive and will add extra beauty to the look.
- Right Posture with the right Attitude
- Your appearance should go with your dress. When wearing a backless dress use accessories that will flaunt your skin. Keep the neck pieces and other jewellery going with your dress. Remember to keep it simple so, that the back of the dress is in the limelight
- Always carry a feminine posture and maintain a dignity when wearing such dresses.Be sure to keep your shoulder without a slouch. The best way to do this is to take a deep breadth so that you get your posture right
- Heavy make up is never advisable, as it may make you look gaudy. A combination of healthy skin and healthy hair is just mesmerizing
- Wear your hair up, so that it does not hide your skin
- Getting a few stray locks playing around will also be a good idea
- Tall figures are the best for flaunting figure. So, add a few inches to your height by wearing a sexy stiletto
- If you are going ahead with the concealer option then be sure to match it with the skin tone
Backless dress are a very stylish and sexy outfits. These dresses look especially good in any formal events or parties. It gives you the desired elegance and style. It will give you all the attraction you deserve and will get you lots of compliments.
With these points in mind you can plan to wear a backless dress for Valentines Day or a party.Be confident and we assure you that you will create a great impression.