Countless Indian Bollywood actresses have worn bridal outfits for fashion shows and other events. But not all know how to carry it well.
The well-known Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu, also known as Bips is mostly famous for her western outfits, she also carries herself beautifully in Indian outfits as well.
Here we have a collection of some Indian Bridal Outfits worn by Bipasha Basu over the period of time.
This collection has all types of bridal look in splendid bridal and traditional sarees with designer blouses, elegant lehengas and floor length anarkali dresses.
The entire designer bridal outfit and glamorous jewellery worn by Bipasha Basu enhances her look as a bride by as she portrays herself so well that every Indian girl would like to have an a bridal outfit like she is wearing.
Check out Bipasha Basu’s Indian Bridal Outfit collection –
- Bipasha Basu walked the ramp in this exotic bottle green Bridal outfit designed by Neeta Lulla during the grand finale of India International Jewellery Week (IIJW), 2014 for P C Jewellers. The gorgeous green net kalamkari half saree is highlighted by quarter sleeves velvet maroon blouse with ‘V’ shape neck and embellished with yellow embroidery on the pallu. The bridal outfit is finished with polki raani haar by P C Jewellers and side swept hairdo with a fringe gives Bipasha a terrific look
- The heavy embroider red anarkali bridal outfit designed by Anjalee and Arjun Kapoor worn by Bips during Aamby Valley Indian Bridal Fashion Week 2012 was inspired by “The Mughal Opera”. As per the Mughal theme, the velvet red floral motif lehenga was designed like the ball gowns with a touch of Swarovski crystals. The choli has a corset vintage look to it. It’s completed by simple but elegant jewellery with maang tika and bracelet by Falguni Mehta giving it a serene look.
Bipasha’s Mughal bridal look was made complete with a Benaras brocade corset with heavy border and smokey eye make-up
- This floor length blood red Anarkali worn by Bipasha Basu was a Manish Malhotra’s designer collection and a part of 100 years of Indian Cinema Gala event in London. The red colour is enriched by a rich golden artwork, both being traditional Indian colour for Indian Bridal wear. The blouse pattern is simple- a three fourth sleeves and deep neck. Bips sure looks like an inspiration for brides with a red bindi and a gold necklace with a mid-partying bun.
- The traditional heavy golden embellished maroon lehenga (लेहंगा) is a Vikram Phadnis collection worn by the beautiful Bipasha Basu during Lakme Fashion Week 2014.
The aesthetic net cream dupatta with a heavy border is draped in a half saree (south Indian traditional way). A light make-up and a golden jhumkas worn by Bipasha makes her look like a perfect bride.
- Black and dark blue attire designed byNeeta Lulla worn by the gorgeous Bipasha during IIJW 2012 is a look of a modern day bride.The self-printed semi sleeved blouse is a combination of net in the front and the rest with brocade. This outfit too is keeping up with the latest trend of half saree. Being a Gitanjali fashion show, her look is finished with a diamond necklace, open hair and her favourite red bindi.
- With heavy Kundan jewellery and Vikram Phadnis lehenga worn by Bipasha Basu during a bridal fashion show makes her showcase a unique and complete bridal spirit.The traditional fusion outfit has heavy zari embroidery and sequins with a combination of three rich colours, maroon, dark blue and mustard.
- The red coloured net dupatta on the head with a maroon corset and a complete heavy embroidered bridal lehenga worn by Bips during Indian Couture Week (ICW), 2014 was a jewellery show by Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers.
The blouse has a corset look and a broad neck line. The jewellery is an absolute contrast to the golden embroidery, it is a mix of green stones and diamonds in white gold. The Rohit Bal bridal dress was carried beautifully with Bips and made her look like a real bride.
- The real Bengali beauty Bipasha in her white and red saree gives her a complete traditional Bengali bridal look during the performance in Subrato Roy Stadium, 2012.The beautiful kundan jewellery with red and contrast green stones, multi coloured bangles, gajra on the hair and red bridal make-up makes Bips look gorgeous as a Bengali bride.The eye make-up is made elegant by the eye liner, thus pulling all the attention towards the eyes and the red bindi (बिंदी)
- The show stopper Bipasha in Rocky Collection during Wills India fashion Week, 2012 wore a typical Indian bride outfit.The red and blue coloured rich border Georgette saree with mirror sequins looked fab on her added with a glitz of earthy green and gold jewellery. The messy hair bun is casual but goes with great style with the outfit and the overall look.
- The cut sleeved red dress is a Floor Length Anarkali Bridal Dresses Collection 2015 by Kanessha. The exclusive embroidered lehenga with shaded of red and light make-up makes Bipasha (बिपाशा) look like a royal bride. The back of the dress is covered with shear transparent light red cloth, which gives a sensuous look to the attire.
She carries a no jewellery look, thus the dress being the show stealer.