Top 5 Blemish Balm Creams in India
Blemish Balm creams, or more popularly known as BB creams, serve as multi-purpose products for instant makeovers. They have moisturizing benefits and also work as concealers, foundations, provide sunscreen protection, and visibly reduce red spots, scars and blemishes.
The top 5 BB creams in India are as follows:
1. Maybelline Clear Glow Shine-Free Clear BB Stick – As the product name suggests, this BB cream comes in a sleek stick form that is ideal for oily to combination skin types. Well-textured, it spreads easily across the face without any patches or blotches and conceals minor imperfections. After applying the cream, you’re left with an even skin tone and a matte-like finish. This BB cream keeps your skin shine-free and feels light and airy too.
2. Garnier BB cream – Ideal for daily wear, Garnier has launched its own range of BB creams. Since it contains SPF 24, it provides sun protection and also lasts longer than most others. If you’re prone to oily skin, this BB cream controls oil secretion to a fairly large extent.
3. Deborah Milano 5-in-1 BB cream – This BB cream boasts of being the best in the market with its multi-purpose usage. Known to smoothen and even the skin tone, it masks spots and pimple marks. It amply moisturizes the skin and protects against UV rays with its sunscreen properties. Suitable mainly for oily skin tones, it applies easily on the skin with its mousse like texture.
4. Clinique Age Defense BB Cream with SPF 30 – Containing antioxidants, this cream protects the skin from tanning with its SPF 30. Don’t be surprised if there’s a cakey feeling after application; but this wears away after a few minutes.
5. The Body Shop All-in-One BB Cream – The perfect cream for those with dry or flaky skin, this product’s moisturizing properties are a boon. On the downside, if you’re endowed with oily skin, then this cream is definitely not for you. With a light texture that spreads evenly, the Body Shop BB cream provides ample coverage.